An update to the 5K...I'm still running...
I realized I have to run outside every day! No more treadmill...cause that is so much easier. In the next couple days I am going to buy running shoes that are only for running and I think it will really help my training.
Here is a link to my profile for the race. I decided to run this particular race so I can raise money for the people of Liberia...a country that is still recovering from years of civil war and have very little resources. We are raising money to build wells so we can save and improve the lives of those who live in Liberia. Please support me in this race. It's going to be a great challenge but raising money for Liberia really keeps me going.
Please show your support for me in my first race ever by donating any amount of money...even if you just give up Starbucks for one day and donate the cost of your drink that day!
Thanks so much and please let me know if you have any questions!
http://www.racetolivewell.org/profile/rklick29
No comments:
Post a Comment