Monday, April 27, 2009

Like Whoa

So I tried to blog like 3 times last week but the site kept being crazy and not loading. I just got back from a run...it wasn't a good one, partly cause I couldn't breathe through my nose...I need to get some benadryl. Anyway I have until Thursday to register for the 5K if it was today then I probably wouldn't do it but I REALLY want to! I also had a really long day today. It was great but I was exhausted before I even started running.

Anyway so I had day 1 of 3 of a conference I am attending in DC on the Mobilization to End Poverty. It was absolutely AMAZING. To be in a room with 1000 other people of faith who care about helping the poor and marginalized! Tomorrow we are lobbying congress for these issues. I am so excited. What a blessing to work for a place to send me to this and to support this issue and how amazing that I live in the place where decisions and changes are made! I am so passionate about this topic...but it is so hot in my condo that I can't handle having this hot computer near me...so hopefully more details will come later.

No comments: