I really want to be a better blogger...there are many things I want to be better at and blogging is really one of them. Right now I am watching the mediocre movie Julie and Julia about this girl Julie begins a blog about cooking through Julia Child's cookbook and it has inspired me...inspired me to be a better blogger AND to become a better cook.
I absolutely love cooking and baking and want to develop better skills. I'm currently researching classes in the area...I know I can't afford to go to culinary school but I can take a class at various places once every couple months...on that note I am also attempting to create some recipes to enter in the Pillsbury cook-off...you can enter as many things as you want and I have until April...I'm excited because I've always wanted to create my own recipes but that will take some reading and practice!
The latest in DC is the snow...we have had a few false alarms but it's coming down now...
No comments:
Post a Comment