Thanksgiving was fun, good food friends and the Cowboys won :) but then I got sick at night and that was NOT fun at all...also put a damper on the Black Friday plans!
Today I'll be watching VT and UVA battle each other at noon and then at 6 will be going to my friend's place for a "Friends" Thanksgiving dinner. I love my friends so I'm very excited about that.
Today I woke up after only getting about 5 hours of sleep...I have a lot of stress and anxiety about this whole roommate situation...it just sucks and we really need to find someone to move in. I know the Lord is in control but Aubrey and I are kind of freaking out as to what to do...
Anyway, over all it's been a great weekend...I can't believe Christmas and New Years are just around the corner!
Here are some photos from Thanksgiving...
me carving the turkey

the beautiful dining room table

Me and Sery with our host Sammie
No comments:
Post a Comment