So yesterday we had a big storm come through in the late afternoon and around 4 we lost power to the church building where my office is. So we headed on home. Today I arrived at work a little before 9 to discover the power was still out...this same thing happened to us just 2 weeks ago. So I spent the morning at Panera Bread using the free WiFi. Around noon I went to Barnes & Noble and around 1 Lynda, my boss, called me and told me to enjoy my afternoon since we still didn't have power at the building. So I have been able to do some cleaning, watching of Ellen, relaxing.
Tonight I am celebrating my friend Ben's birthday at a restaurant in Old Town Alexandria. I'll probably walk since it's nice weather outside!
I'll do a few update blogs for the things that have happened over the past few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment